Winter Sports Clinics Just For The Ladies
Big Bear Lake Winter Sports For Women Only
The Women’s Edventures coaching staff will be at Snow Summit and Bear Mountain for four ski and snowboarding clinics geared toward women in 2011. The first two clinics are January 27-28 and January 29-30. Clinics will also be held February 24-25 and February 26-27. You can make your reservations online and be sure to confirm them at least one week prior to the clinic dates.
The Women’s Edventures clinics are taught by professional ski instructors and all levels will be taught including beginners, intermediate and advanced. The clinic registration fee is $289 which includes a two day lift pass, five hours of on-the-hill instruction each day, video analysis, breakfast on the first day, lunches and snacks , goodie bags and drawings and personalized strategies for improvement (students are videotaped each day to illustrate what they need to focus on and what they’ve accomplished so far).
For more information, call Ann Keller Plumb at 714-469-6748 or visit the website at www.womensedventures.com .
Don’t forget to contact Mallard Bay Resort in Big Bear Lake for lodging during the clinic. You can reach us at 909-866-2526 or book online at www.mallardbayresort.com .
Fun in Big Bear
- Hot Dawgz and Handrails
- Big Bear Oktoberfest 2014
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 6th, 2014
- Big Bear Art on the Lake
- Don’t Miss Big Bear Lake’s Fall Bass Tournament!
- 2013 May Trout Classic in Big Bear Lake
- Free Entry to Fishin’ For $50K Tournament!
- Moonshine and Mayhem In Big Bear Lake
- Come See The Eagles In Big Bear
- Big Bear Lake Snowshoe Tours
- Big Bear Lake 2011 Fishing Tournaments
- Jared M. Landaker Memorial Run Set For September 24th
- Free Snowplay At Mallard Bay
- Can You Conquer The Bear
- Great Ski Discounts at Big Bear Ski Resorts
- Attention Aspiring Filmmakers and Screenwriters!
- Ski Patrol, Anyone
- Attention Fishermen! Don’t Miss The Big Bear Lake Troutfest
- Book Early For 2011 Big Bear Oktoberfest!
- Big Bear Fall Fest
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 11th, 2010