Ski Patrol, Anyone?
Big Bear Ski Patrol Wants You!
The Bear Mountain Ski Patrol wants you. Ski with a Patroller Day is Jan. 29th. Anyone who is interested in volunteering to join the patrol at Bear Mountain Resort should arrive at the mountain between 7 and 7:30 AM for a brief orientation and introduction. Sorry…no children allowed. You will be on the mountain by 8:30 AM where the guides will assess you abilities, followed by a tour of Bear Mountain, including a behind the scenes look at their snowmaking operation. Lunch is provided.
Fun in Big Bear
- Big Bear Oktoberfest 2014
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 6th, 2014
- Big Bear Art on the Lake
- Don’t Miss Big Bear Lake’s Fall Bass Tournament!
- 2013 May Trout Classic in Big Bear Lake
- Free Entry to Fishin’ For $50K Tournament!
- Moonshine and Mayhem In Big Bear Lake
- Come See The Eagles In Big Bear
- Big Bear Lake Snowshoe Tours
- Big Bear Lake 2011 Fishing Tournaments
- Jared M. Landaker Memorial Run Set For September 24th
- Free Snowplay At Mallard Bay
- Can You Conquer The Bear
- Great Ski Discounts at Big Bear Ski Resorts
- Attention Aspiring Filmmakers and Screenwriters!
- Winter Sports Clinics Just For The Ladies
- Attention Fishermen! Don’t Miss The Big Bear Lake Troutfest
- Book Early For 2011 Big Bear Oktoberfest!
- Big Bear Fall Fest
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 11th, 2010