Moonshine and Mayhem In Big Bear Lake
The Big Bear Chamber of Commerce is hosting Moonshine and Mayhem at the Convention Center on February 26th. This fundraiser features trick ropers, line dancing, auctions, and of course plenty of food and fun. Hours are 6 to 11 PM. Tickets are $25 per person and can be purchased by calling the Chamber at 909-866-4607, ext. 286.
Spend the night at Mallard Bay and make a weekend out of it by calling us at 909-866-2526 or booking online at www.mallardbayresort.com .
Fun in Big Bear
- Big Bear Art on the Lake
- Don’t Miss Big Bear Lake’s Fall Bass Tournament!
- 2013 May Trout Classic in Big Bear Lake
- Free Entry to Fishin’ For $50K Tournament!
- Come See The Eagles In Big Bear
- Big Bear Lake Snowshoe Tours
- Big Bear Lake 2011 Fishing Tournaments
- Jared M. Landaker Memorial Run Set For September 24th
- Free Snowplay At Mallard Bay
- Can You Conquer The Bear
- Great Ski Discounts at Big Bear Ski Resorts
- Attention Aspiring Filmmakers and Screenwriters!
- Ski Patrol, Anyone
- Winter Sports Clinics Just For The Ladies
- Attention Fishermen! Don’t Miss The Big Bear Lake Troutfest
- Book Early For 2011 Big Bear Oktoberfest!
- Big Bear Fall Fest
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 11th, 2010