Free Snowplay At Mallard Bay
Snowplay at Mallard Bay Resort
One of the great things about lodging at Mallard Bay Resort when you visit Big Bear is our private snow play area. If there’s enough natural snow, it’s a great place to make snowmen, have snowball fights, ride saucers down the hill toward the lake, and more. But even if there’s not enough natural snow coverage, we’re just minutes from the Alpine Slide Magic Mountain snow play area which offers an inner tubing area, lifts to take you to the top of the hill, the bobsled run, go karts, miniature golf, base lodge with snack bar and video games and a large outdoor deck if you’d rather sit and watch.
The Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain is at 800 Wildrose Lane at Big Bear Boulevard, just about half a mile from Mallard Bay Resort. For information you can call 909-866-4626.
Another option is Big Bear Snowplay at 42825 Big Bear Blvd., across from the Big Bear Convention Center. Their number is 909-585-0075.
Fun in Big Bear
- Big Bear Art on the Lake
- Don’t Miss Big Bear Lake’s Fall Bass Tournament!
- 2013 May Trout Classic in Big Bear Lake
- Free Entry to Fishin’ For $50K Tournament!
- Moonshine and Mayhem In Big Bear Lake
- Come See The Eagles In Big Bear
- Big Bear Lake Snowshoe Tours
- Big Bear Lake 2011 Fishing Tournaments
- Jared M. Landaker Memorial Run Set For September 24th
- Can You Conquer The Bear
- Great Ski Discounts at Big Bear Ski Resorts
- Attention Aspiring Filmmakers and Screenwriters!
- Ski Patrol, Anyone
- Winter Sports Clinics Just For The Ladies
- Attention Fishermen! Don’t Miss The Big Bear Lake Troutfest
- Book Early For 2011 Big Bear Oktoberfest!
- Big Bear Fall Fest
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 11th, 2010