Endure The Bear Trail Run September 11th, 2010
Big Bear Lake’s annual “Endure The Bear Trail Run” is almost here. This challenging event includes categories for everyone….runners, joggers and even experienced endurance athletes. There are 5K, 15K, 30K and 50K races, and also a run/walk for family fun.
The run starts in the Village of Big Bear Lake and covers various trails in the San Bernardino National Forest. Online registration and course maps are available at www.openairbigbear.com. You can also register on September 10th from 5-7 PM at the corner of Village Drive and Pine Knot Avenue in Big Bear Lake.
Final opportunity to register is 7-9 AM on September 11th. Races start at 8AM with the 50K, followed by the 30K at 9AM , the 15K at 10AM, and the 5K at 10:15 AM. There will be awards and refreshments following the races. If you’d like to come up early and check out the courses, Mallard Bay Resort has cabin rentals and lodging available.
All runners get a 10% discount on a one or two- night stay. Give us a call at 909-866-2526 to secure your spot.
Fun in Big Bear
- Hot Dawgz and Handrails
- Big Bear Oktoberfest 2014
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 6th, 2014
- Big Bear Art on the Lake
- Don’t Miss Big Bear Lake’s Fall Bass Tournament!
- 2013 May Trout Classic in Big Bear Lake
- Free Entry to Fishin’ For $50K Tournament!
- Moonshine and Mayhem In Big Bear Lake
- Come See The Eagles In Big Bear
- Big Bear Lake Snowshoe Tours
- Big Bear Lake 2011 Fishing Tournaments
- Jared M. Landaker Memorial Run Set For September 24th
- Free Snowplay At Mallard Bay
- Can You Conquer The Bear
- Great Ski Discounts at Big Bear Ski Resorts
- Attention Aspiring Filmmakers and Screenwriters!
- Ski Patrol, Anyone
- Winter Sports Clinics Just For The Ladies
- Attention Fishermen! Don’t Miss The Big Bear Lake Troutfest
- Book Early For 2011 Big Bear Oktoberfest!
- Big Bear Fall Fest