Come See The Eagles In Big Bear
Ever seen a wild Bald Eagle before? Volunteers are needed to help count bald eagles at Big Bear Lake in the San Bernardino Mountains. “Counters” are stationed at vantage points around the lake where they spend an hour watching for signs of eagle activity. You don’t need experience….just bring binoculars and a watch, and dress warmly. The next eagle counts will be help February 12, 2012 and March 12, 2012. Bald eagle count volunteers should visit the Big Bear Discovery Center on North Shore Drive at 8am for instructions. For more information, call the Big Bear Ranger Station at 909-382-2828.
Fun in Big Bear
- Hot Dawgz and Handrails
- Big Bear Oktoberfest 2014
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 6th, 2014
- Big Bear Art on the Lake
- Don’t Miss Big Bear Lake’s Fall Bass Tournament!
- 2013 May Trout Classic in Big Bear Lake
- Free Entry to Fishin’ For $50K Tournament!
- Moonshine and Mayhem In Big Bear Lake
- Big Bear Lake Snowshoe Tours
- Big Bear Lake 2011 Fishing Tournaments
- Jared M. Landaker Memorial Run Set For September 24th
- Free Snowplay At Mallard Bay
- Can You Conquer The Bear
- Great Ski Discounts at Big Bear Ski Resorts
- Attention Aspiring Filmmakers and Screenwriters!
- Ski Patrol, Anyone
- Winter Sports Clinics Just For The Ladies
- Attention Fishermen! Don’t Miss The Big Bear Lake Troutfest
- Book Early For 2011 Big Bear Oktoberfest!
- Big Bear Fall Fest
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 11th, 2010