Can You Conquer The Bear?
The fourth annual Snowshoe The Bear competition is set for February 5th in Big Bear Lake. Participants may enter either the 10K or 5K race. There is also a kid’s fun race.
Snowshoe the Bear is part of the Conquer the Bear multi-sport challenge. The Conquer the Bear competition begins with Snowshoe the Bear. Other events include a cross country mountain bike race June 19th, the Big Bear Paddlefest on July 9th-10th (this is a kayak, stand-up paddleboard or canoe race). The final event is the Endure the Bear Trail Run on September 10th.
For more information or to register, visit www.openairbigbear.com .
If you want to get a good nights sleep before or after the events, we can set you up in a nice Big Bear cabin rental at Mallard Bay Resort. You can us at (909)866-2526 to make a booking or book online at www.mallardbayresort.com .
Fun in Big Bear
- Hot Dawgz and Handrails
- Big Bear Oktoberfest 2014
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 6th, 2014
- Big Bear Art on the Lake
- Don’t Miss Big Bear Lake’s Fall Bass Tournament!
- 2013 May Trout Classic in Big Bear Lake
- Free Entry to Fishin’ For $50K Tournament!
- Moonshine and Mayhem In Big Bear Lake
- Come See The Eagles In Big Bear
- Big Bear Lake Snowshoe Tours
- Big Bear Lake 2011 Fishing Tournaments
- Jared M. Landaker Memorial Run Set For September 24th
- Free Snowplay At Mallard Bay
- Great Ski Discounts at Big Bear Ski Resorts
- Attention Aspiring Filmmakers and Screenwriters!
- Ski Patrol, Anyone
- Winter Sports Clinics Just For The Ladies
- Attention Fishermen! Don’t Miss The Big Bear Lake Troutfest
- Book Early For 2011 Big Bear Oktoberfest!
- Big Bear Fall Fest
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 11th, 2010