Big Bear Lake Snowshoe Tours
If you’re looking for something new to try during your stay at Mallard Bay Resort, here’s an idea:
The Big Bear Discovery Center offers an alternative to skiing and snowboarding with their weekend Snowshoe Tours. The snowshoe tours provide great exercise and family fun while learning about winter ecology and the natural history of the Big Bear Valley.
Tours are given Saturdays and Sundays through March. Saturday times are 9am to noon and 1 to 4pm. Sunday’s tour is from 9am to noon. Reservations are recommended and tours are limited to 12 people. (Participants should be at least 8 years of age). Current Rates are $35 for Adults and $25 for ages 8 to 16. (You can save $5 if you joint the San Bernardino National Forest Association on site). The cost includes snowshoes, poles, water and a snack. Warm clothing, mittens, sunglasses, waterproof footwear and sunscreen are recommended. The Discovery Center is located at 40971 North Shore Drive in Fawnskin. Call 909-382-2970 for more details.
Fun in Big Bear
- Hot Dawgz and Handrails
- Big Bear Oktoberfest 2014
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 6th, 2014
- Big Bear Art on the Lake
- Don’t Miss Big Bear Lake’s Fall Bass Tournament!
- 2013 May Trout Classic in Big Bear Lake
- Free Entry to Fishin’ For $50K Tournament!
- Moonshine and Mayhem In Big Bear Lake
- Come See The Eagles In Big Bear
- Big Bear Lake 2011 Fishing Tournaments
- Jared M. Landaker Memorial Run Set For September 24th
- Free Snowplay At Mallard Bay
- Can You Conquer The Bear
- Great Ski Discounts at Big Bear Ski Resorts
- Attention Aspiring Filmmakers and Screenwriters!
- Ski Patrol, Anyone
- Winter Sports Clinics Just For The Ladies
- Attention Fishermen! Don’t Miss The Big Bear Lake Troutfest
- Book Early For 2011 Big Bear Oktoberfest!
- Big Bear Fall Fest
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 11th, 2010