Big Bear Fall Fest
On Labor Day weekend, September 4th and 5th, the Big Bear Lake Convention Center is hosting the Big Bear Fall Fest. There will be Live Entertainment, Arts and Crafts Collectibles, Jump Houses, Carnival Games, Refreshments and more! The Convention Center is located on the corner of Division Dr. and Big Bear Blvd.
Admission is $3 for adults, $2 for seniors. Children 12 and under are free. Fall Fest hours are 10AM to 5PM on both Saturday and Sunday.
For more information call 909-585-3000 or contact www.bigbearevents.com. For Big Bear cabin rentals or vacation lodging during the event give us a call at Mallard Bay Resort at 909-866-2526.
Fun in Big Bear
- Hot Dawgz and Handrails
- Big Bear Oktoberfest 2014
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 6th, 2014
- Big Bear Art on the Lake
- Don’t Miss Big Bear Lake’s Fall Bass Tournament!
- 2013 May Trout Classic in Big Bear Lake
- Free Entry to Fishin’ For $50K Tournament!
- Moonshine and Mayhem In Big Bear Lake
- Come See The Eagles In Big Bear
- Big Bear Lake Snowshoe Tours
- Big Bear Lake 2011 Fishing Tournaments
- Jared M. Landaker Memorial Run Set For September 24th
- Free Snowplay At Mallard Bay
- Can You Conquer The Bear
- Great Ski Discounts at Big Bear Ski Resorts
- Attention Aspiring Filmmakers and Screenwriters!
- Ski Patrol, Anyone
- Winter Sports Clinics Just For The Ladies
- Attention Fishermen! Don’t Miss The Big Bear Lake Troutfest
- Book Early For 2011 Big Bear Oktoberfest!
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 11th, 2010