Come to Mallard Bay for Big Bear Art on the Lake!
Art on the Lake comes to Big Bear Lake starting August 15th from 10 am to 5:00 pm. The Art on the Lake celebration takes place Saturday and Sunday. The Arts Council of Big Bear Valley is hosting ‘Art on the Lake’, its 15th Annual Fine Arts Festival event. The fun starts on Friday night with a reception from 7pm to 9pm. Admission is free.
The Annual Fine Arts Festival in Big Bear Lake brings around 40 artists. These artists will be exhibiting their work and selling work as well. There is live music, vendors, and a Beer and Wine Garden. The quality of the work is top notch as the Arts Council works to bring exceptional photographers, painters, jewelers, and sculptors to the Annual Art on the Lake. Art on the Lake will be held in the Bartlett Events area in the Village, found at 630 Bartlett Road.
If you are looking for a place to stay during Art on the Lake, Mallard Bay Resort is happy to be your host. Call 909-866-2526 to book your stay now. Mallard Bay Resort is one of the best Big Bear hotels great for Big Bear vacation rentals. With a pool and free boat dock, we are perfect for art lovers. Just call us at 909-866-2526, and mention the Art on the Lake Special for 10% off a two night stay during the Festival.
Fun in Big Bear
- Big Bear Oktoberfest 2014
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 6th, 2014
- Don’t Miss Big Bear Lake’s Fall Bass Tournament!
- 2013 May Trout Classic in Big Bear Lake
- Free Entry to Fishin’ For $50K Tournament!
- Moonshine and Mayhem In Big Bear Lake
- Come See The Eagles In Big Bear
- Big Bear Lake Snowshoe Tours
- Big Bear Lake 2011 Fishing Tournaments
- Jared M. Landaker Memorial Run Set For September 24th
- Free Snowplay At Mallard Bay
- Can You Conquer The Bear
- Great Ski Discounts at Big Bear Ski Resorts
- Attention Aspiring Filmmakers and Screenwriters!
- Ski Patrol, Anyone
- Winter Sports Clinics Just For The Ladies
- Attention Fishermen! Don’t Miss The Big Bear Lake Troutfest
- Book Early For 2011 Big Bear Oktoberfest!
- Big Bear Fall Fest
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 11th, 2010