Attention Fishermen! Don’t Miss The Big Bear Lake
The Big Bear Lake Troutfest is coming on October 2nd and 3rd! Now in it’s sixth year, the Big Bear Troutfest is a popular family outing and gives serious anglers a chance to compete for thousands of dollars in cash and prizes.
In addition to awards for the top five finishers, there is also a Blind Bogey Contest, Prize-Winning Tagged Trout, a special raffle for Juniors Only, and a Saturday Bar-B-Q. Fishing hours are Saturday 6:30 AM to 3PM and Sunday 6:30 AM to 1PM. Entry fee for males and females 17 and older is $75.
The fee for Juniors 16 and under is $50. Entries are limited to 1000 participants so register early! The mail-in entry deadline is 9/22/10.
For tournament details or to register online go to www.wonews.com and click the “special events” tab. And don’t forget to book your lodging at www.mallardbayresort.com. We offer boat trailer storage and dock use at no additional charge for the first seven cabin rentals. And be sure to ask for your Troutfest Special…..10% off our regular rates!
Fun in Big Bear
- Big Bear Oktoberfest 2014
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 6th, 2014
- Big Bear Art on the Lake
- Don’t Miss Big Bear Lake’s Fall Bass Tournament!
- 2013 May Trout Classic in Big Bear Lake
- Free Entry to Fishin’ For $50K Tournament!
- Moonshine and Mayhem In Big Bear Lake
- Come See The Eagles In Big Bear
- Big Bear Lake Snowshoe Tours
- Big Bear Lake 2011 Fishing Tournaments
- Jared M. Landaker Memorial Run Set For September 24th
- Free Snowplay At Mallard Bay
- Can You Conquer The Bear
- Great Ski Discounts at Big Bear Ski Resorts
- Attention Aspiring Filmmakers and Screenwriters!
- Ski Patrol, Anyone
- Winter Sports Clinics Just For The Ladies
- Book Early For 2011 Big Bear Oktoberfest!
- Big Bear Fall Fest
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 11th, 2010