2013 May Trout Classic in Big Bear Lake
Welcome to the Big Bear Lake May Trout Classic
The 2013 Jim Hall Memorial May Trout Classic fishing tournament will be held in Big Bear Lake on May 19th and 20th. The top prize is $2,500 for the lucky angler who catches the largest trout. Registration is limited to 500 entrants in the adult fishing division. There are also two divisions for the younger fishermen.
For fishing tournament entry info, call 909-585-4007 . If you need a cabin rental or lodging in Big Bear Lake during the fishing tournament give us a call here at Mallard Bay Resort.
Don’t let the big one get away this year, did you know that Mallard Bay Resort sits right on Big Bear Lake and we have our own Private Boat Docks for guest use Free of Charge! We even have Free Parking for your boat trailer as well. Lake view cabin rentals, outdoor BBQ’s, large sitting area in our courtyard and fishing from the shoreline or the docks. Come see what you have been missing in Big Bear. We have a limited number of dock slips available plus free boat trailer storage for guests participating in the tournament (Please make your reservations early so we may reserve a boat slip for you.) The phone number for Mallard Bay is 909-866-2526.
Fun in Big Bear
- Hot Dawgz and Handrails
- Big Bear Oktoberfest 2014
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 6th, 2014
- Big Bear Art on the Lake
- Don’t Miss Big Bear Lake’s Fall Bass Tournament!
- Free Entry to Fishin’ For $50K Tournament!
- Moonshine and Mayhem In Big Bear Lake
- Come See The Eagles In Big Bear
- Big Bear Lake Snowshoe Tours
- Big Bear Lake 2011 Fishing Tournaments
- Jared M. Landaker Memorial Run Set For September 24th
- Free Snowplay At Mallard Bay
- Can You Conquer The Bear
- Great Ski Discounts at Big Bear Ski Resorts
- Attention Aspiring Filmmakers and Screenwriters!
- Ski Patrol, Anyone
- Winter Sports Clinics Just For The Ladies
- Attention Fishermen! Don’t Miss The Big Bear Lake Troutfest
- Book Early For 2011 Big Bear Oktoberfest!
- Big Bear Fall Fest
- Endure The Bear Trail Run September 11th, 2010